- Degree in dental prosthesis, Belgrade.
Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Qualified specialist in ODF (CECSMO)
- Former Assistant Professor, University of Paris, VII
- Degree in lingual orthodontics, Paris V
- Member in good standing of the French chapter of ODF.
- Member in good standing of the European society of Lingual Orthodontics.
- Member of the Root Group
- Responsible for administrative and financial affairs.
- Graduate degree in International Business Law from the University of Paris I, La Sorbonne.
- Degree from the Institute of Compared Law at the IEP (Institut des Etudes Politiques), Paris.
Dental Assistant, ODF
My vocation as an orthodontics goes back to my childhood in Casablanca, the White City. I remember wide, white avenues full of buildings from the 1930s. I remember my pediatrician, Doctor Costa, a giant man two meters tall, whose large surgeon’s hands impressed me. I wanted to be an architect and a surgeon. I have brought together my two childhood dreams in my career as an orthodontist. Through the technical, artistic, healing, and relational dimensions that I encounter daily, I am living my passion.